Asp.Net Interview Questions and Answers Set 2
1. Which of these occur when you unregister a phone?
Ans. Apps you've deployed no longer run
2. The Following pseudo code is an example of ........structure:
While number is positive
Add to sum
3. The Windows Phone analysis tools can do which of the following?
Ans. Identify performance issues with your app.
4. What is the older high-level(non-assembler) programming language?
5. Literal Means
Ans. A String Contant
6. Characteristic encoding is
Ans. Method used to represent numbers in a character.
7. Runtime Polymorphism is achieved by
Ans. Virtual Function
8. Indentation in a program
Ans. Improves its readability and understanding
9. Traversing a binary tree first root and then left and right subtrees calles
10. Perform a coherent task of some kind?
11. The address of a variable temp of type float is
12. The sequence logic will not be used while
Ans. Comparing two sets of data.
13. How many root element can an XML document have?
14. A data structure in which linear sequence is maintained by pointers is known as
15. if We create a file by 'ifstream', then the default mode of the file is
Ans. ios:: in
16. pseudo code
Get another number
17. A blueprint for a software object is called a
18. Pseudo code
Get Another number
if first number is greater than second then
print first number
print second number
19. C is often called
Ans. High level language.
20. WebLogic is .......application server
21. The Universal time to which all machines must be synchronized is
Ans. Universal coordinate time (UCT).
22. ..............color names recognized by all version of HTML.
23. Windows authentication in asp.net?
Ans. Automatically determines role membership.
24. In .Net the operation of reading metadata and using its contents is known as...?
25. Which tier does weblogic run on?
Ans. Middle Tier
26. In JSP, the classes that allow primitive types to be accessed as objects are known as
Ans. Wrapped classes
27. Do Not allow multiple applications to participate in a transaction?
28. The wildcard in a where clause is useful when?
Ans. An exact match is not possible in a select statement.
29. var f=7%2?
30. If a method is marked as protected internal who can access it?
Ans. Classes within the same assembly, and classed derived from the declaring class.
31.........is a symbol that computer to perform certain mathematical or logical manipulations
32............ help increase the code safety and stability?
33. SOAP: Simple object access protocol
34. If we do not catch the exception thrown at runtime then which of the following will catch it?
35. Which DLL translate XML to sql in IIS?
36. Maximum number of cookies that can be allowed to a website
Was this information helpful?